Updated Monday November 4, 2019 by WHSLL.
Where can I register my child for baseball?
All registration is completed online. Please visit sunrisebaseball.com and click on the registration button.
Your registration is complete when payment and snack shack deposits have been received.
- For your child to be drafted to a team both the payment and the snack shack deposits must be received.
- If you pay by check, your child may be placed on a waiting list if payment has not been provided by the registration end date.
- Payment can be mailed to
Sunrise Little League
20058 Ventura Blvd. #14
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
How much does it cost to register and what do the fees include?
- Prices vary by season.
- We offer early-bird discounts and sibling discounts.
- The cost depends on the season and time of registration.
- Spring registration fee includes a team jersey, hat, yearbook, trophy, and basic picture package.
- Fall registration fee includes a team shirt and hat. A late fee does apply if you register after registration is closed or at tryouts.
- Other fees include Snack Shack Deposit, Team Fund, and Spring Raffle Tickets.
What else do I need to provide to complete my registration?
To complete the registration process, you’ll need to upload to your account OR provide copies we can keep on tryout day.
- The player’s original birth certificate
- 3 (Three) proofs of residency and School Enrollment Form if applicable.
- Spring - TWO (2) $150 Snack Shack deposits per player.
- Fall - ONE (1) snack shack deposit of $150 payable to Sunrise Little League.
- Snack Shack deposits are accepted in the form of checks made out to Sunrise Little League, or by credit/debit card deposit during online registration. If you chose to provide checks, please make sure there are separate checks for $150 each. Without Snack Shack deposits your child will not be allowed to be drafted.
What is the Snack Shack, and why do I have to submit $150 deposits?
The Snack Shack is one of the best parts of the baseball experience at Sunrise. It provides a wonderful place for snacks, water, lunch, dinner, and a place to gather and see your friends. Without a complete staff, the Snack Shack will not open. The Snack Shack not being open is like going to a Dodger game and they are out of Dodger Dogs.
Sunrise Little League is completely run by volunteers. We need support from every family to ensure a successful little league program. For this reason, we require families to work shifts in the Snack Shack.
- Spring season - each family is required to work two shifts (per child) in the snack shack.
- Fall season - each family is required to work one shift (per child) in the snack shack.
- Each shift lasts approximately 2 ½ hours.
- Once your shift is completed, your $150 deposit will be returned to you.
- Check deposits will NOT be deposited unless you do not show up for your assigned shift or you do not sign up for a shift.
- For additional information about the Snack Shack and shifts click here.
Do we need to live within the Sunrise boundary area to have our child play here? What are your league boundaries?
Each Little League has geographic boundaries that determine which league your child should play in as governed by Little League International. At SLL we support this Little League policy. Click Here to see SLL Boundary Map.
Out of Boundary Play
*Special Note: We also understand that you may desire to have your child(ren) play out of the area so that your child(ren) can play with friends. However, any player that prefers to play at SLL and lives outside the designated boundary lines shall be ineligible for any postseason All-Star teams sanctioned by SLL and must contact the registrar at email@example.com to obtain a waiver to play PRIOR TO THE START OF THE SPRING SEASON. Waivers are not automatic and are subject to the League whose boundary you are in and District 40 Little League approvals with final approval determined by the Charter Committee of Little League International.
If we live outside the boundaries for Sunrise but attend school within the boundaries of Sunrise can we play at Sunrise?
To allow schoolmates and friends to play Little League Baseball together, the residency rules have been expanded to include the location of a child's school regardless of the residence. If a family lives outside the Sunrise boundary but attends a school inside the boundary, that child meets the residency requirements to play at Sunrise.
To verify enrollment the school enrollment form must be filled out and returned for the current academic year.